>For those who shoot weddings,which ONE zoom would you use to shoot weddings
>: Nikons 24-120, 28-200, 28-105, 80-200, 70-300,... ?
>Or among Tamron/Sigma ?
>I guess 80-200 is out of question - it's heavy and bulky, and a little too
>costly. So what are the recommendations ?
>I'm using right now 28-80, it's a sharp lens but I'd like to have a bit
>wider range.
>Appreciate your replies!
>Zalman Latzkovich

When I use 35mm to photograph weddings I use the 80 - 200 2.8
Yes it is big and bulky, but I also use a tripod for all my shots.

I should also mention that the type of photography I do is portrait
type with very little candid shots.

If I was to do some off the tripod photos, then I would have to say
that the 24 - 120 would be my choice. This is a very versatile lens!

Paul Eby
  http://okphoto.webjump.com
P:250-498-2800  F:250-498-6876