Dear Friends: This weekend, while shopping at my local Wal-Mart,
I discovered a surprise in the camera dept, namely a Nikon N60 with
35-80 mm f4-5.6D AF Nikkor lens listed as "New Item - $399.97."
The clerk was no help at all.  My question of the list is: Is this a
good deal or not?  I presently use an F3HP for most of my stuff,
plus an F2AS (my true first love in life), but I've been thinking
about getting into AF.  Is this a good place to start?  I can afford
this price, but just barely, that is, I can't afford to waste money
on disappointing purchases.
Dave McDonald