I have a Nikon F3 body with MD-4 motor drive in excellent shape cosmetically,
minor brassing, and 100% mechanical. The body was recently checked out by a
nikon service center in Salt Lake City. Asking $650 for the combination with
strap. plus shipping.
I also have a Nikon 400mm F3.5 lens. This is a remarkably sharp, sturdy
Wildlife and sports lens. This lens wieghs less than half that of the 400mm
f2.8 with only a half stop difference in speed. The glass and mechanics are
mint, the barrel has some paint wear. You dont find too many of these on the
used market. B&H is asking $4755 for this lens, I will take $2400 plus
shipping.

I have many referances available at www.photo.net in the neighbor to neighbor
service. Selling both to finally take the plunge to AF. Reluctantly! E-mail
me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cory Kittle

Wildlight.com Outdoor Photo Magazine
The Nets Most Comprehensive Outdoor