> From: Andrew Donkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Hang on Alexander.  Keeping spam off an unmoderated real-time list
> isn't trivial, and I wouldn't guarantee it.

Having administrated a mailing list myself in the past, I'd like to
propose a simple solution: restrict posting to the members of the
list. No mass-spammer is going to go through the effort of
subscribing.

Cheers,
-Ives
Ives Aerts (R&D Software engineer)           Sony DNSE-Brussels
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       St.Stevens Woluwestr. 55
`You can't expect to wield supreme executive B-1130 Brussels, Belgium
 power just 'cause some watery tart threw a  PHONE : +32 2 724 86 11
 sword at you!'  (M.Python - The Holy Grail) FAX   : +32 2 724 86 88