> After the 3rd time I got so pissed I called the police! The cop
> gave me right and let me carry the films instead...

In most European counties if you baggage does not go in the X ray
machine you don't get on the aeroplane - the cop got it seriously
wrong. You will find in the UK that they will make you take off your
coat and put that through the machine as well, anything that fails
the magnetometer will usually also go through (my belt) !

Question for other folks - what is the effect of the magnetometer on
the magnetic information on APS films ?

Andy Shaw