snip
>If you use a camera with compur or central shutter (in the lense) - I dontīt
>know the exact english word- like Rolleiflex 6x6, Mamiya 67 or 7 etc.
> Ferdinand
snip

Horizontal and vertical shutters are focal plane shutters (although they
are not exactly in the focal plane since we prefer to have the film there :-)).
The Compur shutter falls into the category of leaf shutters (I assume,
because the parts look a little bit like leafs?!).
Nikoneers please correct me if I am wrong, being not a native english
speaker myself.
Markus

Markus Berheide                     Phone:  (203) 431-5318
Schlumberger-Doll Research          Fax:    (203) 438-3819
Old Quarry Road
Ridgefield, CT 06877-4108     E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]