> But it is a good friction pushing coders to add idiomatic and safe API on top
> of an imported C-library.

We already have this good friction, `cint` and `ptr UncheckedArray` are not all
that pleasant to look at or to work with. Neither is having to `discard`
arbitrary return values (returned to you for "chaining"). Already there is
plenty of this "good friction" but we don't see that many high level wrappers.
And here is why: Nim has fewer users than Rust, it's as simple as that. And
there is no reason to believe that we will get more users by adding more of
this "good friction".