> If I would think Go is the future, I would not be here.

Heh... Same with me. Go might have a future, not much of one with me however.

> ... With the result that cstring now means compatible string.

Yeah, I reached a similar conclusion (on all the **c** prefixed types, as I
have used **nim js** quite a bit).

In regard to **cint**, where **int** in not in javascript, one can think of it
as _compatible_ with the underlying implementation.

It would be nice to eventually see all the items needed to interface with new
backends broken out into their own modules, to make creating new backends much
easier. Note I said _eventually_...