Sounds interesting, I might try doing a direct port from cpp to nim when I get
some free time.

Btw, download is indeed behind a paywall (looks like scribd offers a month free
but after that it's paid). Reading is free though.

Copy pasting from the pdf is impossible, as latex or whatever mangles the
symbols, but I found a gist
[here](https://gist.github.com/jzakiya/2410458be9c79b2f1c9a)

Also found this link in the references
[https://www.4shared.com/dir/TcMrUvTB/sharing.html](https://www.4shared.com/dir/TcMrUvTB/sharing.html)
 but it won't let me download anything.

I'd suggest setting up a [github pages](https://pages.github.com/) website with
an html version (pandoc or similar can convert most formats to html) or at
least some kind of git repo with the code, as it's free and most people here
are used to cloning things to look at them on their pc (at least I am).