**@euant:**

> I believe the below code does the same thing as you're trying to achieve,
> though I think I might be misunderstanding your aim - as it stands, there
> seems to be no reason to use threads whatsoever?

The idea was: check how easiy (or hard) is to write in nim the app calling
predefined amount of threads in order.

For example I want 3 threads and they should be called like: 123123123 etc...

And just to simulate that all works properly each thread prints its own
character to console. So if threads are called not in order we will see 122313
or something like. If 2 is not called, output will be 1313 and etc. etc.