> Agreed, but we have some issues.

Every language has issues. But I get your point: you want 1.0 to be released
ASAP. I want that too, but I also believe that we have to be careful, releasing
1.0 before Nim is truly ready could be disastrous for its future.

I don't think Nim is ready for 1.0 yet. It's close, but not quite there.
Unfortunately I have no idea how long it will take to get it ready. The only
way to make that time come sooner is to help us. I shouldn't need to remind you
that Nim is an open source project developed by passionate people in their
spare time (this is still mostly the case nowadays), we really need everyone to
pitch in.