hello just wondering what the plans are or potential roadblocks to getting nim
to be used by vcc on windows. I don't see any docs on this but there is
obviously the mingw-64 download on the site.

The reason i'm asking is after getting to to "vkCreateCmdPool" in the vulkan
api seemingly cannot go further because it seg-faults in nim.

I think it is a problem with the compiler(mingw) not working with the vcc build
lib in the sdk. I can't prove that yet so no accusations here. But there are
posts on stackoverflow about this.

Anybody got any ideas to make it work better? if not i will wait till nim
switches to vcc to work on vulkan. But i do have some c++ code working with
vulkan right now, it seems there are slight incompatabilities with mingw and
vcc so i have to pick one.