So @miran and @Stefan_Salewski I used a `set` to replace a `seq`, and it is
pretty fast for this case, as I don't have to worry about `deduplicating` the
array, which was verrrry slow as the array size increased. `Sets` did create a
much better logical inplace replacement for this case. The structural problem
with `sets` is, it only takes up to `uint16` size (2^16-1 = 65,535) elements,
and my sets could take upto ~250K elements, so when I do `card(set)` (in place
of `arry.len`) I start getting wrong answers once the input size passes a
certain point. Is there a way to increase the size, or work around this?