@smitty Well, at first I suggest that you try what is working in
[linalg](https://github.com/unicredit/linear-algebra) and let me know what you
don't like or what is not clear in the documentation (I know, they should be
expanded and there should be a tutorial as well). :)

>From there, there are a lot of things to do. A few of them are documented in
>the [TODO](https://github.com/unicredit/linear-algebra#todo), but here are
>some others:

  * add support for complex linear algebra
  * add Fourier transform via FFTW

Then one could build other things on top of linalg, probably in other packages
- for instance

  * neural networks
  * clustering algorithms
  * regression algorithms

and so on.

Also, another thing may be to work out some statically typed analogue of
dataframes, to have something like Pandas in the Nim world

I will soon be on holidays until about mid September, but I'd be happy to give
any help about the internals of the library