When I might ask, what is the goal of this escape analysis? I know in Java and
Go escape analysis is used to find objects that can be allocated on the stack
instead of the heap, because the programmer has not the power to decide weather
something needs to be on the heap or on the stack.

As far as I know, the current version of nim has explicit stack variables
exactly like c++. Do you want to secretly allocate those variables on the heap,
in case their addresses escape (extend their lifetime like Go), or do you want
to throw a compilation error like Rust?