Probably comes down to people taking initiative. But not in ways that are
counter to how the core devs need things to be run.

I guess I'd mainly want to ask @core devs - what their opinion is on - I guess
the general idea of "online community" management around Nim, and how they'd
want to grow that kind of thing.

I don't mean things like Codes of Conduct, I mean more - I guess soft - human
type things where people feel more welcome and comfortable and involved and
stuff.

That kind of thing I think is also very important for smaller online
communities.

(I have some small experience in some unrelated online community).

Well, this is just my general uninformed opinion. Hope the core devs find some
use for my 2c on this subject