Nice Concept : It was announced on Reddit but not here, whereas I would like to
encourage everyone to give priority to this forum instead... So, to get the
conversation here going, here's about five minutes worth of my random thoughts
about Min: Much of this concat theory stuff is over my head right now, but
right off the bat I was able to have some simple RPL fun in the Min REPL shell.
Looking at the Min lib code shows how easy it is to wrap Nim code and export it
to Min. But examples of how Min can be used (so far just within the hastysite
SSG) are very simplistic. It would be interesting to have a discussion on what
role Min can have within the Nim development ecosystem. As an imperative
philistine, I currently don't understand its value beyond getting a conceptual
understanding of a different seldom-used programming paradigm. I do understand
the value of having scripting logic in run-time configuration files (especially
for large programs like text editors and games), but in what situations is Min
preferable to embedding Lua, JS, Python, etc? [aplikasi
keuangan](https://www.finansialku.com/aplikasi-keuangan-finansialku/) This is a
second homoiconic interpreted language I've heard about written in Nim (not
counting NimScript). The first was Spry [GH] (inspired by Smalltalk and Rebol,
formerly known as Ni). Let me know if I missed any others. It would be
interesting to discuss how they compare.