> Why don't Nimers develop an os system?

[Mozilla Foundation](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Foundation) gets
tens to hundreds of millions of dollars a year. Nim is getting started with a
lot less, for now.

> Why there is no a good GUI facilities? (Fortunately, we had nimx. Wish nimx
> have a better future)

GTK and Qt are not good GUI facilities? I'm not a fan of them myself, but they
seem to be behind the best desktop apps (which don't crash if you open too big
a file).

> Why don't Nim care about IoT, big data processing (such as hadoop),
> intelligent robot (such as ros), cloud facilities (such as docker,
> openstack), ... ?

Because we're wasting too much time debunking trolls on the message forum?

> When I recommended Nim language to other people, they say they hate
> indentation.

There's a pretty strong consensus that indenting code improves readability.
What those other people mean to say is that they need useless syntax / streams
of "end end end" lines which waste horizontal screen space and add nothing of
value. There are many code editor features that can help them with that without
annoying better programmers who don't need such inept crutches. If all else
fails, use #{ and #}

> For non-blocking io, language is not a performance bottleneck

That's not what every NodeJS vs Native Code benchmark evidence indicates. You
should actually read what I say, including the links - you might learn
something. There's a reason why so many NodeJS users are switching to Go, etc.

Furthermore, with Electron we're talking about desktop apps, which in today's
world also includes laptops, tablets, and other mobile devices - where
performance is measured not just in seconds but in
[mAh](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ampere_hour).

> There is no point in what you say.

Typical evasion of the fact that you've made unsubstantiated claims that were
thoroughly refuted.

> You never volunteer your time to do anything.

You know all about me, now do ya? That's a particularly ignorant thing to say
to someone who has pretty much devoted his whole life to unpaid projects...