Hi everyone,

I am very new to nim. I find the language very interesting and powerful and I
have started to use it in a signal processing project. Currently, I am trying
to interface it with python in order to take advantage of matplotlib and other
functions in scipy. I have tried to use the package "pythonize" (which is a
high-level wrapper of "python" in the standard library). I am not sure, though,
how to compile/link my application so that nim finds my libpython.so library (I
use gnu/linux, BTW). My application compiles without problems with a simple
"nim c app.nim"; however, when I try to run it, there is an error indicating
that such library cannot be found. I suppose that the absolute path of
libpython.so should be indicated somewhere, but I am not sure at which point
(nimble, wrapper files, compilation options,...)

Thanks!