I mean, that macros open up new ways to piss off coworkers. For example when
you constantly rely on the fact that some structures get rewritten by some
macro, and every developer in the team has his own set of macros that he uses
in the project, you could end up in a situation where nobody is able to read
the code of another developer. In this state the problem could propel itself,
because when you don't understand other peoples code it is unlikely that you
would reuse that code, and very similar things could be implemented several
times, just because team member become unable to reuse each others code. I am
not talking from experience here, I did not yet program in a team with Nim or
Lisp, but I can imagine that it can happen, when people work carelessly.