Hi @boia01,

It will be possible to create concepts based on type lists, but I don't
consider this a feature of the concepts per se, but rather a general support
for variadic generics. You can take a look at this github issue:

[https://github.com/nim-lang/Nim/issues/1019](https://github.com/nim-lang/Nim/issues/1019)

As explained in the issue, type lists can be emulated right now with a single
parameter, expecting a tuple type. Then within the concept, you can have a
`static:` block containing arbitrary code for the actual checks. I tried to put
something together quickly as an example, but I ran into several issues, so
this explanation will have to do for now, sorry.