I’ve come to a standstill in what I initially set out to code in Nim, but
discussions about the Nim logging system brought me to write a small library to
help control initialisation order of dependencies in modules, and in threads (I
started with threads, and realised I wanted a "full" solution). Before (trying
to) publish it on the Nimble package list, I’d like to ask for some feedback on
it.

In short, moduleinit is a Nim package that provides module/thread
initialisation ordering. Here is the URL:
[moduleinit](https://github.com/skunkiferous/moduleinit)