**_That would be AWESOME!_**

* * *

One thing I'd like to suggest is not to become overly focused on one
centralized project and one homogenous format: audio podcast, video YouTube
channel, blog, weekly link roundup, social media page, etc. Maybe at one
instance you can do an audio interview, at another instance a video chat
recording [(ex)](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJXFzJkRpBc), etc. Different
people can do different things as opportunities come up. It will all come
together via syndication on Reddit, this forum, etc.

(NOTE: I used to do a lot of Facebook outreach for Nim, but I've decided to
quit Facebook - hope someone else can take over.)