Hey folks,

I sat down today to make sure some of my projects work on the latest release of
Nim. Most of the deprecation warnings were easy to resolve, but there is one
that has left me scratching. Specifically:

       Warning: File 'common.nim' inside package 'perlin' is outside of the
permitted namespace, should be inside a directory named 'perlin' but is in a
directory named 'private' instead. This will be an error in the future.
          Hint: Rename the directory to 'perlin' or prevent its installation by
adding `skipDirs = @["private"]` to the .nimble file.

Here is the build:
[https://travis-ci.org/Nycto/PerlinNim#L1672-L1673](https://travis-ci.org/Nycto/PerlinNim#L1672-L1673)

And here is the repo for reference:
[https://github.com/Nycto/PerlinNim](https://github.com/Nycto/PerlinNim)

Basically, my file layout is this:

    perlin.nim
    private/common.nim
    private/perlin.nim
    private/simplex.nim

Basically, I don't want anybody else directly importing anything in my private
directory. This directory structures was suggested by the [nimble
readme](https://github.com/nim-lang/nimble/blame/97c67e64a4a1391b54a4ad531c9636258419d184/readme.markdown#L506-L509).
 And I know I don't want to skipDirs = @["private"], because these files need
to exist when installed.

Soooo, what is the right way to handle this now?