This blog
[https://nim-lang.org/blog/2017/05/25/faster-command-line-tools-in-nim.html](https://nim-lang.org/blog/2017/05/25/faster-command-line-tools-in-nim.html)
 proved that we can write a tool in nim quickly to sum up numbers in TSV file.
And the nim-code runs fastest than python, D.

However, in actual world, the situation is more complex than just doing sum. In
my latest work, I have to treat many EXCEL xls and xlsx files suppiled by other
departments. So, I have to do merge, group, query, pivot_table, drop NAN, fill
NAN, read/write XLS/XLSX file.

Since I am familiar with Python than C and nim( ok, to be frankly, I often like
to say I know nothing in C and nim). I search and find that only Pandas fits my
situation. The second possible soution maybe R with some packages. I did not
find an easy way to finish my task in C/C++.

Is there any possiblity to do what Pandas does in nim? Thanks