I got it to compile, but it fails a Runtime when unpacking an Option.

The problem you have (I think) is that the hash proc is not exported from
`typerekjister.nim`, so it's not visible from `kueues.nim` and your tables
implementation can't find it.

The changes I made:

`typerekjist.nim`:

    export hash, id # export from tekst and rekjster

`tekst.nim` (note the export markers, I'm not sure why these where needed):

    type
      SharedText* = object
        txt*: cstring
        txthash*: Hash
        txtlen*: int

Now it fails (at runtime) with:

    TESTING message queues ...
    kueues.nim(348)          receiver
    kueues.nim(259)          idOfType
    typerekjister.nim(107)   get
    options.nim(103)         get
    Error: unhandled exception: Can't obtain a value from a `none`
[UnpackError:ObjectType]
    Error: execution of an external program failed:
'C:\Users\stisa\OneDrive\Progetti\nimtemp\kueues.exe '

compiling with `nim c -r --threads:on kueues.nim` on a Windows 10 x64, using
gcc.