Hallo,

Typically, I handle my data wranglers jobs using Python and Perl. I have a lot
of legacy code in both languages, so I need to find some free time to rewrite
all my stuff in Nim.

Sometimes, I need to extract key information from an unstructured data file...
and I would like to start using Nim to do that.

Please, loook at this thread:
[https://opendata.stackexchange.com/questions/92/good-tools-to-parse-repetitive-unstructured-data](https://opendata.stackexchange.com/questions/92/good-tools-to-parse-repetitive-unstructured-data)

In your opinion, how could I use Nim to solve a pattern like the one below? I
mean, what is the best way to parse a great number of lines of repetitive
unstructured data ?

    Maria Teresa’s Babies Early Enrichment Center/Daycare
    825 23rd Street South
    Arlington, VA 22202
    703-979-BABY (2229)
    22.
    Maria Teresa Desaba, Owner/Director; Tony Saba, Org. Director.
    Website: www.mariateresasbabies.com
    Serving children 6 wks to 5yrs full-time.

    National Science Foundation Child  Development Center
    23.
    4201 Wilson Blvd., Suite 180  22203
    703-292-4794
    Website:  www.brighthorizons.com 112 children, ages 6 wks - 5 yrs.
    7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Summer Camp for children 5 - 9 years.