Yeah, I'm fairly interested in hot loading. I also think that it is a killer
feature for a language (especially game development). No, I haven't tried to
use hot loading in any real Nim program I've done. I wrote that article after
reading another article about a game dev who said he used it in lieu of
spending the time to integrate a (slow) scripting language.

When I was working on mine, I didn't experience any SIGSEGV crashes. I was
working on a Linux machine; though I'm not sure if that makes much of a
difference.

I haven't play with the RTL library at all, or the GC too much. It would be
best to as Araq or dom96 what's going on there.