"Meet eVTOLs — flying vehicles with electric engine and vertical take-off and
landing. They look like drones, but bigger and capable to carry people. 18
companies are working on them. 3 have prototypes. Daimler Ventures, Boeing,
Geely/Volvo, Tencent and Atomico Ventures are investing in the eVTOL
production. So, flying cars are not a sci-fi movie anymore. They are real and
they are closer, than you think.

Also there are other sides of the industry: chargers, landing pads,
maintenance, mobile apps. Like in motor industry, it's not enough to build a
car — you have to create infrastructure around them. A protocol, which will
connect eVTOLs with chargers, chargers with landing pads, pads with mobile
apps, mobile apps with passengers... That excatly what McFly.aero is about. It