Thank you all for your answers. Is seems that my first replies are still
blocked .

@Stefan_Salewski

I didn't remember this paragraph, but indeed the compiler does what is written
in the manual. However, in "Numerical constants" is is said that "Literals
without a type suffix are of the type **int** , unless the literal contains a
dot or **E|e** in which case it is of type **float**. " So, there is a
contradiction or, at least, an imprecision here. Not a big deal but this has
confused me.

Now, to define an **int** literal greater of 2^32-1 or less than -2^32, we have
to apply a conversion, whereas it is possible to define directly a literal with
the right type for other integer types. So, it should be logical to add a
prefix **' i** for this purpose. Not that I think it should be something with
high priority .

@Stefan Salewski again.

To answer your first question, I have use **gintro** when converting a program
from **gtk2** to **gtk3** (running on my Linux Manjaro 64 bits). I have been
one of your first users and I have issued many reports about bugs or wishes (in
fact, I have issued the majority of reports at this time  ). Incidentally, it
is a great work you have done.