> A user is reading someone's code and wants to see all instances of a name. So
> they go using find in their editor and fail to pick up on all because some
> instances have underscores in their name.

There is an easy solution to this problem: case insensitive and style
insensitive search (which is supported by `nimgrep`)

> A user is reading someone elses code and has no idea what package certain
> functions are imported from come from because it does not say.

So this is referring to a completely different feature of Nim. Nim isn't
Python, there are good reasons why Python's import rules will not work, mainly
because of UFCS. Try writing Nim code with `from module import nil` and you
will see what I mean. If you can come up with a solution to these problems then
I am willing to evaluate making this modification.

But in all honesty, it's much too late for this. These are fundamental features
of Nim, we can't change them now.