Just downloaded it and started using it. I think some usage documentation is in
order, but looks like you've already started on that.

I figured out how to use it fairly easily just by using the \--help flag. Seems
to work really well on my Ubuntu 16.04 LTS machine.

Just a note regarding the instruction to add the export path to .profile: This
didn't work for me. Not sure why(my shell config may be screwed up). I added
the to my .bashrc instead and it worked just fine. My previous nim install was
linked through .bashrc as well. You may want to add .bashrc as a second option
for a user to try if adding the path to .profile doesn't work. Not everyone
knows how the $PATH works(myself included sort of).