Alright, I've finally figured out async and threads, I just need to figure out
how I can run downloadFile in a threaded proc.

I don't want to change any code in the nim source to make this happen, I've
done a lot of browsing and I can't come up with anything that doesn't involve
changing the compilers source code. The error:

    'ThreadedDownload' is not GC-safe as it accesses 'defaultSSLContext' which
is a global using GC'ed memory

The thing is that I most likely will need to use SSL. Even if someone can show
me how to create a new SSLContext inside the threaded proc that works I'd be
happy.