> I was able to read on the web efficient garbage collector offers you, it's
> fine but is it possible to use it without... in the manner of Rust for
> example ?

Nim is GC by default - which is the way to go for the vast majority of cases,
and most people who think they need manual memory control actually don't.

Most of Nim's standard library and other modules require GC. You can turn it
off, but "here be dragons" \- you'd have to patch any modules you need that
don't yet work without GC (for which we would be grateful).