Is there a cleaner way I can have a backslash in a string with out having the
compiler think it needs an extra paren? I end up having to send it to the
function below to get it to work.(I know the function replaces all the
backslashes with double backslashes but that is besides the point)

    proc fix(s: string): string =
        result=escape(s,prefix="\"",suffix="\\")[1..^2]

If I just try to add a backslash to a string it looks like this.

copyFile(fix(getCurrentDir()&"\"&path),fix(getHomeDir()&"documents"&"\\rawrxd"))

It wants me to add another '"' to the backslash but when I do that it shows up
in the string. Any help would be appreciated.