I've seen those, but I was thinking about all the bits that are "red" in
VS-Code... Mostly because I cannot immediately see what is wrong with the
location where the compiler stops, and hoped I that it might "go away" if I
could fix the "other locations" that VS-Code shows. The compiler gives me one
error and stops, but VS-Code shows me many errors. I guess I could just try to
fix the one error (with context) that the compiler gives me, and repeat until
"nothing is red anymore".

But how does VS-Code find multiple "error locations" if the compiler stops
after the first error? I just check the compiler "help", and could not see
something that tells it to carry on compiling after the first error.