Hello all, I wrote a document to quickly introduce nim to developers from
mainstream languages like c# or java. (basically it sums what I understood
about the language.) For an experienced programmer, this is faster than reading
a technical manual.

A quick-glance skeleton with bullet points to get an idea what kind of language
it is, pitfalls, idiomatic way to do things, how things work...

I am a total beginner to the language, so this is just what I glimpsed and
understood so far.

[https://goo.gl/RGrC2n](https://goo.gl/RGrC2n)

You can edit it, and add the missing information.

And btw, please don't get offended about the cons - The idea is to explain to
the pragmatic programmer the pros and cons, for a level-headed decision, and
also trying to figure out the status and what is available for a nim user.

Help filling the gaps, and refuting my findings is welcomed.