Aww man, and here I was hoping for some sort of cutesy anime girl for a mascot.
Oh well : P (Just kidding)

I think having a mascot is a good idea, but I don't think that having him front
and center everything would be good. Having the crown logo in more places would
be better. I also think the mascot design is a bit overly complex right now and
not that aesthetically pleasing to look at. Right now, the mascot kind of
reminds me of
[this](https://www.google.com/search?q=japanese+mascot+bear+with+melon+head&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjjh4uq1d3SAhXBWCYKHUNGD6oQ_AUIBigB&biw=1680&bih=912).
 I think it would be good to make him look a bit more friendly, but [looking at
other graphics of Honey
Badgers](https://www.google.com/search?q=honey+badger+graphics&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjhheSW1d3SAhWnyoMKHaG4BkEQ_AUIBigB&biw=1680&bih=912#tbm=isch&q=honey+badger+graphic&*)
 we might as go for that "bite and rip off your arm," feeling.