No way. :D

    Nim is... Nimesque. Unique. The block system is Pythonesque, but it has
ADAlisms,
    Object-pascalisms, and Cpluspluslisms. The possibility of evolving it to
the better,
    aggregating better justified designs is awesome. //- -// is better designed
than the
    old /* */. Visualy consistent in the source code, low complexity (no alt or
shifts
    inalmost all keyboards) and fast to reach 2 key only. this is why the
proposal wants
    to innovate this old style.

    Syntax and semantics are VERY IMPORTANT. Write less, do more, be readable,
be fun.

    This is why I came here. I am looking for the best, concise and fun to
write language.

    If you are a "#" lover, that's ok, this proposal does not affect your code.
It just
    attracts more users, adds more fun, beatify the language, and makes more
people feel
    at home.