I would like to just mention that for the programming language vala, the same
thing has already been done. Here is Vala with Python syntax:
[https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Genie](https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Genie)

While I don't want to drag a war about begin/end/{}/indentation in this
documentation, stating that one of them is objectively better than the other is
also wrong. Curly braces suck, when you have a European keyboard layout that
has them at weird places, `begin` `end` sucks, when `{}` is easier to type in
smaller in code. And semantic whitespace sucks, when you got used to just put
`{}` around a block and just press auto-format to do all the indentation. None
of the problems are really worth to start a fight about, but there is also no
true winner.