In the last few months I haven't really kept up with the C++ world, so I hadn't
heard of this new feature. I see it was in fact proposed way back in 2014?
(According to Wikipedia)...

Anyway, for this to work, several things must be considered

  * What about **C**? Nim often compiles to C, not C++. Is the support shared
across the language boundary? To my surprise, Objective-C has a proposed syntax
for Clang, so maybe the compiler support is there - I don 't know. If not,
perhaps forcing compilation to C could be a compiler option.
  * Will Nim modules map directly to C++ modules? This seems rather silly to
ask, but there may be times when a logical unit of code in Nim is not the same
as a C++ module. For example, I've recently seen some talk here of support for
circular dependencies in Nim modules. The implementation of such a feature
might need to take into consideration the C++ module system.