> Why not to use pointer instead of array[8, byte]. Will Work for both 64 and
> 32 bits.

Yes, of course this is much better

> Why not use closures to hide the differences in parameters that the procs
> take?

The problem with this method is that I would have to write one macro for
wrapping and one for unwrapping. Altough this would be the more correct way
it's way more difficult.

> @doofenstein: shameless plug, you might be interested in Nimoy

I know Nimoy, but it isn't suitable for my project because it creates threads
in the background. Also it has the same problem as almost every event system I
saw, it requires to wrap the event args into objects. That's the reason I'm
doing this. I want to implement an event system similar to this one:
[https://luxeengine.com/guide/#events](https://luxeengine.com/guide/#events)

I think I stick with casting to a pointer and back. Is it possible to check
with is if a (generic) procedure variable is a closure or not? Otherwise I
would have to restrict it to non closures.