@Araq

I just looked at `magicsAfterOverloadResolution`, since you said it is the
preferred way. I tried to find the `mSizeOf` handling in there for an example,
but it is not handled there. I would like to know what I am actually supposed
to do in this procedure. What information do the parameters provide to me? And
what am I supposed to return?

Currently the procedure itself does not have any documentation string, nor does
any of the procedure argument types have any documentation.

So my question here is, what are the parameters, and what should it return?
Especially the parameter `c: PContext` is a bit confusing to me. Since I
already used `PNode` a bit, I guess it should eventually return an integer
literal in form of a PNode with the value of the offset/alignment/size.