Thanks for the help Araq.

I think I've now got the bindings working for the most part. There may still be
some missing functionality - like attaching user data to the context, but that
stuff can be added relatively easily and I will do so.

I'm still playing around with the drawing code / backend stuff, but here's a
screenshot from an example using OpenGL and GLFW3. Once I have a few demos
ported over completely I will let everyone know.

Also I plan on adding a backend for -
[https://github.com/Halsys/nim-bgfx](https://github.com/Halsys/nim-bgfx) \- and
I will publish that once it's available.

Here's the github repo for nuklear-nim :
[https://github.com/zacharycarter/nuklear-nim](https://github.com/zacharycarter/nuklear-nim)

Expect it to be in pretty heavy flux over the next month or so as I get
everything stable. Also thanks to krux02, araq, varriount, and everyone else in
#nim for helping me out with these bindings over the past couple of months.