Hi! I've noticed that it's possible to annotate the fields of an object type
with custom pragmas, and that the treeRepr output for the type statement will
reflects it. However, the structure returned by getTypeImpl etc. doesn't seem
to contain anything about pragmas, custom or otherwise. Is there any way to get
pragma information from a typedesc? On a semi-related note, is it possible for
custom pragmas to receive arguments? I apologize if these questions are stupid.
I've been using Nim for just a few days, and I couldn't find the answers in the
manual.