So, building on the 40% or so of the benchmarks def did, I rounded out the
other 60% and gave a PR to his repo. With more like hours than years of my time
per program profiling/tweaking/optimizing, I got the Nim implementations to
mostly parity with the top performers (Nim was in the top 3..6 impls on my
machine for almost all tests). Of course, I did start most of those impls from
"for years tweaked impls".

Anyway, shortly after I finished that work, I also saw the annoying comment on
Alioth about "No more languages! Do your own website", but I was lazy and did
not.  Kudos to you, bluenote for doing something.  Looks pretty nice.