I have recently published [neo](https://github.com/unicredit/neo), a fork of my
[previous linear algebra library](https://github.com/unicredit/linear-algebra).
By removing the part related to matrices and vectors of static dimension (that
is, known and checked at compile time) I was able to streamline the library
considerably and I started adding new features.

Neo is now in good shape, and I have plans to add new features: improve the
part of the library running on the GPU and make it more uniform with the CPU
part, support complex numbers, FFT, tensors and more.

But I only have so much time. I have started collecting [a few
ideas](https://github.com/unicredit/neo/issues) I have in the Github issues.
They are written quite tersely, but if anyone wants to chime in and help with
one of these, I will be happy to expand in detail what has to be done.

Other than that, there is some work to be done with documentation, tutorials,
examples and tests.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.