I once played around with the idea of setting up qemu instances of many
platforms * many OSes for building binaries, automating as much as possible
with qemu's telnet monitor console / ssh in the OS install. Full system
virtualization is not as good as doing it on bare metal, but better than
cross-compiling everything from one parent OS.

Once set it, it could be a beautiful thing - a great way to show off Nim's
portability. It could automatically generate download pages for Nim binaries
(and anything written in Nim), where the user selects platform / OS / version
from drop-down select-boxes (with
[User-Agent](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_agent#Use_in_HTTP) detection of
common combinations).

Unfortunately I don't have the funds to do this "in the cloud"...