Thank you, and was a temporary workaround in the DSL, but I guess it seems to
be an ok solution for this. I thought about also adding or for an union of
patterns, but I am not sure how useful would it be.

Honestly, I didn't really know they are already implemented, I looked up now
and all I found was
[https://gist.github.com/Araq/169d1e24b2b996d024a780ef6a4e6c09#file-casestmtmacros-nim](https://gist.github.com/Araq/169d1e24b2b996d024a780ef6a4e6c09#file-casestmtmacros-nim)

gara's existing macro works exactly on the same input, I just have to change
several lines to make it work with caseStmtMacro

The problem is: n is untyped`(or `typed, it doesn't matter, one can pass any
possible expression to match in gara), so does this mean the macro would be
invoked for every case usage? this would kinda break case