I suggest to nominate the maintainers responsible for the individual components
of the compiler. Maintainers responsibility would be to maintain up to date
roadmap wiki page of the component and review/merge PRs and test them to make
sure there are not many regressions. If regression has appeared it is their
responsibility to fix it. Araq has the last vote, he reviews what has been
already reviewed by the maintainers.

Roughly list of the compiler components.

  * Parsing, Lexing
  * Renderer
  * Semantic Check
  * Virtual machine
  * Sempass2 effects traching
  * type system
  * transformation
  * semfold constant folding
  * template instantiation
  * term rewriting macros
  * closure interators
  * lambda lifting
  * c, cpp codegen
  * js codegen
  * alias analysis
  * dfa, writetracking
  * parallel, multithreading

I have likely missed a couple of components.

One maintainer can cover multiple components if he can cope. Araq can be
maintainer of some components himself.

P.S. Araq is on vacation as far as I can tell. We should not discuss it without
him.